All Coconut Enterprises and Akwill barbecue smoker equipment is covered by our warranty for a minimum period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
The warranty applies to the original purchaser from the date of purchase and covers manufacturing faults and defects only. If a Coconut Enterprises product fails as a result of a manufacturing fault or defect under normal use in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions sent with the equipment, Coconut Enterprise, at our discretion will repair, refurbish or replace the failed product.
Coconut Enterprises reserve the right to substitute the failed products with a similar product should the model or colour no longer be available. Any replacement will be for the failed product only, where compatible parts are available and not necessarily a complete barbecue. The original warranty period is not extended in the event of a repair, refinish or replacement.
In the event of a warranty claim it is the customers’ responsibility to return the product to either Coconut Enterprises along with a copy of a proof of purchase. No claims for warranty will be accepted without a proof of purchase. To make a claim please contact us on the telephone number provided.
The following are not included in the Coconut Enterprises warranty:
- General wear and tear
- Rusting of steel components and parts
- Natural weathering of timber parts
- Metal Corrosion
- Commercial use
- Damaged caused by a result of failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions as stated in the information manual sent with the products.
- Any act of God for example from storm damage, wind/flood etc.
- Corrosion or damage caused by exposure to the elements, grease/fat ﬁres, insects etc.
- Removal or reinstallation costs
- Lack of maintenance, abuse, neglect, misuse, accident or improper assembly of product
- Scratches, dents corrosion or discolouring caused by heat, abrasive or chemical cleaners or chipping of porcelain parts
- Unauthorized repairs during the warranty period
- The cost of freight, assembly, replacement of worn parts, and other such costs are not covered by the warranty.